For those entrusted with utility vegetation and asset management, we collaborate with our clients to blend industry expertise, remote sensing, software technology, and innovation to improve public and employee safety, customer communication and satisfaction, and service reliability while lowering cost and risk, in an environmentally responsible way.
Hiring a qualified utility vegetation management consultant is not a task that should be taken lightly. As the industry leader for more than 45 years, ECI understands the vegetation management industry from both a utility and vendor perspective and can provide the technical expertise and knowledge that only comes with experience.
Industry Wide Knowledge of Best practices
- More than 45 years of experience developing comprehensive vegetation management programs.
- Experience and expertise gained through our partnerships with over 200 utilities throughout North America and overseas.
- ECI has literally written the book on electric utility industry best practices for vegetation management.
Technical Skills Augmentation
- ECI provides the technical resources to supplement and partner with your existing knowledgeable team.
- ECI avails itself of a professional, technical, and support staff, including a group of specialized scientists, engineers, and field technicians, to help clients solve complex environmental and operations challenges, through cost-effective management practices and state-of-the-art quality control methods.
- ECI’s senior staff has experience running both large and small utility vegetation management programs and truly understands program cost/compliance drivers and the unique challenges faced by vegetation managers.
- ECI’s cutting-edge research efforts are consistently integrated with our consulting services, ensuring that the latest information is incorporated into program development.
Proven Track Record
- For utilities that have implemented our programs, our projections have proven to be accurate. These utilities have also discovered that ECI’s recommendations lead to increased service reliability, reduced long-term costs, and improved customer satisfaction.
The same five basic core values that guide our organization–Trust, Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Balance–are evident throughout any project we undertake, making ECI the most preferred utility vegetation management consulting company in the industry.
ECI understands that every client is different and we tailor each individual project to meet the specific needs of our clients. Call us today to see how ECI can help you take your vegetation management program to the next level.